Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Out of the loop

I am so behind on posting, but I have been reading my blogroll, although leaving very few comments behind I am afraid.
I have not yet figured out how to blog, maintain sanity, and stay home all day with my kids. The girls are ready to have my full attention before 8 a.m. and I am still on coffee mode at that time of the day. We have danced to Hap Palmer, painted, colored, played with play dough--all by 10 a.m. usually. and how many trips to the library in one week is allowed before people wonder? I am enjoying the time with my girls, but alas, something must give and it has been my blogging, which I sincerely miss.
I guess I will be in and out for awhile, but still reading and keeping up with you all. I will also be updating on the surrogacy, but all still looks well and transfer is tentatively scheduled for late Jan/early Feb.

I think we are ready to welcome the holiday with all of it's chaos and eating too much food. Hope everyone else has a wonderful turkey day,
'til next time.

Heather

8 comments:

Family Adventure said...

How are you doing workwise? Hope things are working out.

Glad you are enjoying the time with the girls. Blogging can wait :)

Happy Thanksgiving.

Heidi

Amy Y said...

Yes, Heidi is right ~ blogging can wait. Though I was starting to wonder about you and am happy you checked in.
My transfer date is around Jan 27th ~ we may be pregnant about the same time! I'll love having someone to commisserate with...
Hope things are going well on the job front... or at least on the financial front.
Happy Turkey Day to you and your family!! :)

blooming desertpea said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and the kids. Hope you are well!

painted maypole said...

well hello, heather. good to have you back, at least a little.

i think the people at the library understand. ;)

Happy Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

Do you use a feedreader? Google reader has made my blog reading much more efficient. I think Bloglines is the other. (You may already know this all -- took me forever to figure it out.)

mitzh said...

Glad to know that you and your kids are doing just fine.

Take all the time you need, we will be all here waiting.

Take care and belated happy thanksgiving!

Christine said...

i SO can't keep up with reading and posting these days it is ridiculous. no worries here, friend.

Victoria said...

So happy to read that all is going well, even if you can't keep up with the blogs (I can't either!!)

Looking forward to reading more. Take care!