4 Jobs I have had:
- a pounce-on-customers-as-they-walk-in person at Gymboree (yeah, a bit scary)
- Infant teacher
- Preschool teacher
4 Movies I love to watch over and over:
- Erin Brockovich
- Sound of Music
- The Story of Us (from this movie I adopted a tradition at the dinner table with my kids each evening called High/Low, in which we talk about the best and worst parts of our day...very fun!
- Parenthood--because it is just SO like that.
4 Places I have lived
- Memphis, TN
- Rudolstadt, Deutschland
- Maggie Valley. NC
4 TV Shows I enjoy watching. I despise comedy shows and I am not much for drama shows, so here are my choices when I watch TV.
- The Closer
- The First 48 Hours
- John & Kate +8 ( show on Discovery channel about a family with a set of twins and a set of sextuplets--gives me strength to see them go through their daily life as it is with that many kids and know that i have nothing in the world to complain about!
- Little People Big World ( Great family reality show)
4 places I have been:
- San Francisco
- Disney World
4 websites I visit daily ( a tough one for me b/c I am not a web-browser, I do not have enough patience)
- my email
- blogs I enjoy reading
4 Favorite foods
- Romaine salad with sunflower seeds and Ranch dressing
- Anything 'soup-like'/ crockpot creations ( I love soups and stews)
4 Places I would rather be ( this one is a bit challenging b/c I am truly happy right where i am right now, but that is probably because the kids aren't fighting!)
- a beach
- a cruise
- on a mountain top
- can't think of any others!
Ok, so now comes the time to tag and since I am so far behind with this meme' these might have already been tagged!