Saturday, August 25, 2007





A trip to the zoo...NO ONE would stand still long enough for me to get a group shot, they literally turned and ran when I brought the camera out, but these were kinda cute, so I figured i would go ahead and post them.

Serenity tried with all her little might to climb every single fence she could reach, and almost made it a couple of times! Her brother Max was always nearby, as he often has been since the day she was born, reaching out a hand to help his baby sister. If you notice, he is standing next to her in all three pictures.

8 comments:

painted maypole said...

nice new lay out. (or am i just now noticing the tweaks? sorry)

we love the zoo!

mitzh said...

Children are just so adorable!

Have a wonderful weekend...
Take care.

blooming desertpea said...

What a great brother he is - when do boys stop to be caring individuals? I'm still trying to figure this one out ...

slouching mom said...

You've got some beautiful kids there!

S.'s pigtails just slay me -- they are THAT CUTE.

niobe said...

In that middle picture, Serenity could almost be an adorable little pig-tailed monkey. Looks like a fun day.

Amy York said...

That's so sweet ... taking care of his little sister. :) Hope you had fun at the zoo! We haven't been in ages... maybe it's about time!

NotSoSage said...

I can't wait for my girl to be a big sister. I have a feeling she'll be just like Max.

Cute!

g said...

"It's not easy being green..." -- ah, a great Kermit quote/song. ^_^

Oh, I could never outgrow zoos.

I think the best photos of children are the ones where they weren't asked to pose... yes? :D

(Sorry for barging in here btw, I started clicking Mitzh's links.) :o)