Ok. I have been tagged by Painted Maypole for a meme--my first ever. Thanks Painted Maypole!
Eight things about me.
Here are the rules:
A. Each player lists eight facts/habits about themselves
B. The rules are posted at the beginning of the game before those facts/habits are listed.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
Ok so here it goes!
1. I cannot physically start my day without a cup of coffee--more like a jug of coffee. Fresh and made one cup at a time. With a coffee basket, not a coffee maker. None of that thick, acidic concoction that could actually be used to make glue. Then I put it in a thermos/travel container and out the door I go.
2. I should have gotten into more trouble as a kid--for the simple reason that now I don't have any stories to tell my kids or reasons to attempt to convince them to do the right thing...hmmm. I am way too boring.
3. I am going to be a gestational carrier so I can help someone else have a family--well, that is if the clinic ever gets things moving.
4. My favorite animal is the elephant. I think it simultaneously represents strength and gentility .
5. I tend to fall asleep whenver I sit down in front of the TV--especially if it is actually something I want to see the conclusion.
6. On the same subject as TV--I absolutely love a totally predictable crime drama--Law & Order are my faves. I hate CSI Miami though.
7. I am just now graduating college--with my bachelor's, not my masters. Yep ten years late. But, better late than never and I couldn't have done it without my mother. Thanks Mom. I love you.
8. I was an exchange student in Rudolstadt Germany after I graduated high school. I went to stay with the family of the girl that stayed with my family for my senior year in high school. It was truly an amazing year in which I learned a new language, culture, and family. I fell in love with everything over there and deep in my heart I would love to pick my family up and move there. Oh, nostalgia is setting in. I am going to have to go pull out my photo books from my stay and reminisce!
I now tag:
guess you will have to forgive me. All the other blogs I keep up with have been tagged. Not bad for my first try, though. Look forward to the next one!